As I pray...
LORD, You have promised that when I am weak, You are my strength. You said that though I fall, I will not be cast down because You will hold me with Your hand. Thank you, Lord, that I do not face times of discouragement and disappointment alone. You have promised to never leave me or forsake me. I place my trust in You and believe that these circumstances will be the means to draw me into a closer relationship with You. (Taken from II Corinthians 12:9, Psalm 37:24, Hebrews 13:5.)
- Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven
- Matthew 7:7 ”Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
- Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
- Mark 9:29 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.”
- Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it
- Acts 9:40 But Peter put them all outside, and knelt down and prayed; and turning to the body he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up.
- Ephesians 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
- Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Don't forget to: "Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do and everywhere you go; He's the one that will keep you on track." Proverbs 3:6
- Mirrored at: Silent Vespers.com