- Explore the Heart: ABOUT Skippy WHO IS SHE? | HEARTBEATS BLOG (follow the beat) | GALLERY | PETS | VIDEO CLIPS | MUSIC PLAYLIST | POETIC SOUL | THE WATCHER | FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS | KISSES ON THE WIND CLIQUE | CHAINED | ANONYMOUSLY YOURS.NET | ADMINISTRATION & LOG-IN
A Puddle of Mushiness about Matters of the Heart
- Across the Web...
For the Love of Animals...
PRAYER FOR ANIMALS
Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals, especially for animals who are suffering; for animals that are overworked, underfed and cruelly treated; for all wistful creatures in captivity that beat their wings against bars; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry; for all that must be put to death.
We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity, and for those who deal with them we ask a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words. Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals, and so to share the blessings of the merciful. ~ by: Albert Schweitzer
- Related post: Animotion: If not for YOU, My EARTH ANGEL
- Related post: Please RESCUE ANIMALS/SAVE-A-LIFE!
- Related post: KINDNESS = A BEAUTIFUL HEART
- Related post: The True Essence of KINDNESS and SHARING
- Related post: Video/Photo: FIREMAN RESCUES KITTEN/CAT
- Related post: KINDNESS TO ALL - Pass it on...
- Related post: Captured Moments - CATch Me, I'm PURRing for You! (T.N.R. photos/stories)
- Related webpage: Coldnoses - For the Love of Animals
One that hits close to home...
On National Wear Red Day Americans nationwide will wear red to show support for women’s heart disease awareness. The Heart Truth is: “Heart Disease Doesn’t Care What You Wear— It’s the #1 Killer of Women, causing one in every 2.6 female deaths.”
Join the national awareness movement by wearing or posting RED on on your Blog February 5th and encourage your family, friends, and coworkers to do the same.
For more information on The Heart Truth campaign, Wear Red Day, or to get a personal heart-health assessment, visit www.goredforwomen.org .
Their interactive health tool will help evaluate your risk factors, identify risk factors you can change and provide a personalized action plan you can print and take with you to your doctor’s office.
Will you help support the heart healthy women in your life by wearing or posting RED on your blog February 5th? I will...
- Related: Perfect Love for an Imperfect Heart - Gallery